Many companies use business blogs as an essential part of their digital marketing strategy to humanise brands and to drive new traffic to their website. This half day Blogging for Business course is designed to help you define your goals, create a strategy, find content and write your blog.
- Understanding how blogs work as a marketing and sales tool
- The difference between personal blogging and blogging for your business
- How a blog can benefit your company or organisation
- Integrating your blog with your company website
Defining Your Company’s Blogging Goals
- Who is your audience?
- What will they want to read about?
- What do you want them to think, feel or do having read your blog?
- Developing a strategy for your content
The Role of Blogs in Digital Marketing
- Using blogs to build profile and market share
- Attracting new visitors and readers
- Using site statistics to understand your readers
The Importance of Keywords
- Choosing keywords for readers and search engines
- Vital marketing keywords and phrases
The Title Tag
- Why the Title tag is the most important eight words of your blog
- Word order in your Title tag
- Best practice when writing headlines
Writing Your Blog
- Components of a business blog
- Understanding how people read online and writing to mirror it
- Writing a post
- Writing with authority
- Blogging hints and tips
- Search engine optimised content
- How to incorporate keywords and key phrases within your writing.